Gulf Coast Baptist Church is a premillennial, fundamental ministry.
1) We believe and teach the Trinity; the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death & bodily resurrection.
2) We believe in the blood atonement, salvation by grace alone, eternal security of the believer, the autonomous local church, the great commission, the everlasting blessedness of the saved & the everlasting punishment of the lost.
3) We believe in the divinely plenary verbally inspired, infallible, inerrant and divinely preserved Word of God as found within the Reformation Text (Textus-Receptus) and the King James Bible AV 1611.
4) We are independent, baptistic, non-charismatic, and non-Calvinistic. We are not Baptist-briders.
5) We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged outside of a marriage between a man and a woman. We believe that any form of homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, bestiality, incest, fornication, adultery and pornography are sinful perversions of God's gift of sex. We oppose so-called gay marriage.
6) We believe in separation from the world, the lost, and backslidden Christians under church discipline. Thus, all the saved should live in such a manner as not to bring reproach upon their Saviour and Lord; and, that separation from all religious apostasy, all worldly and sinful pleasures, practices and associations is commanded of God.
7) We believe that the church is a body of which Jesus is the head. It is not a democracy to be run by the will of its members, but is to conduct its temporal as well as its spiritual business in strict accordance to the Word of God. Nor is the church to be run by a deacon board or board of trustees. The pastor is God's ordained leader of the local church.
8) We believe in the imminent, bodily return of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, at which time He will rapture His church out of the earth. We believe that immediately following will be the seven year Tribulation period, after which, the Lord will personally and visibly return with His saints, to establish His earthly Messianic Kingdom, which was promised to the nation of Israel.